Austerity, sanctions, and the rise of food banks in the UKBMJ 2015; 350 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h1775 (Published 08 April 2015) Cite this as: BMJ 2015;350:h1775
- Editor's Choice Published: 09 April 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h1880
- Letter Published: 07 May 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h2343
- Editorial Published: 06 September 2016; BMJ 354 doi:10.1136/bmj.i4631
- Letter Published: 16 December 2016; BMJ 355 doi:10.1136/bmj.i6634
- Letter Published: 16 December 2016; BMJ 355 doi:10.1136/bmj.i6639
- Letter Published: 16 December 2016; BMJ 355 doi:10.1136/bmj.i6638
- Questions remain over implementing Scottish scheme to curb harmful drinkingBMJ June 26, 2017, 357 j3079; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3079
- HPV testing with abnormal cervical cytology speeds up diagnosis of cervical diseaseBMJ June 26, 2017, 357 j3070; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3070
- Proton pump inhibitor use does not raise dementia and Alzheimer’s risk, study suggestsBMJ June 26, 2017, 357 j3063; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3063
- Self help approach to graded exercise may help chronic fatigue syndromeBMJ June 23, 2017, 357 j3057; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3057
- Family history is strong risk factor in BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers, study findsBMJ June 22, 2017, 357 j3020; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j3020
- Food insecurity and mental health: an analysis of routine primary care data of pregnant women in the Born in Bradford cohort
- Research authors reply to Barlow and Barr and Taylor-Robinson
- Bias in medical literature on health outcomes: bias in commentary?
- Editorial authors reply to Barlow
- Recessions are harmful to health
- Devolution of power, revolution in public health?
- Fit-for-work or fit-for-unemployment? Does the reassessment of disability benefit claimants using a tougher work capability assessment help people into work?
- Paper on food banks does not justify a link to party politics