Discrepancies between data on various PHE websitesBMJ 2014; 349 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g7080 (Published 25 November 2014) Cite this as: BMJ 2014;349:g7080
- Claire Lehman, public health registrar1,
- David Philips, director of public health1,
- Sam Crowe, assistant director of public health1,
- Dave Lemon, senior analyst1,
- Simon Fraser, public health registrar1
- 1Public Health Dorset, Vespasian House, Dorchester DT1 1TS, UK
O’Dowd reports on the atlas of care, the new Public Health England (PHE) Healthier Lives online tool.1 In using the tool we have encountered fundamental discrepancies between data on the various Public Health England websites, including Healthier Lives and GP Fingertips.
As an illustration, within our local clinical commissioning group (Dorset), the …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial