Dabigatran: how the drug company withheld important analysesBMJ 2014; 349 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g4670 (Published 23 July 2014) Cite this as: BMJ 2014;349:g4670
- Editor's Choice Published: 04 February 2016; BMJ 352 doi:10.1136/bmj.i674
- Paper Published: 01 July 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7456.15
- Feature Published: 03 February 2016; BMJ 352 doi:10.1136/bmj.i575
- Editorial Published: 23 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4681
- News Published: 19 October 2015; BMJ 351 doi:10.1136/bmj.h5557
- Feature Published: 23 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4747
- ResearchRisk of gastrointestinal bleeding associated with oral anticoagulants: population based retrospective cohort studyPublished: 24 April 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h1585
- Editorial Published: 24 April 2015; BMJ 350 doi:10.1136/bmj.h1679
- Editor's Choice Published: 24 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4793
- Analysis Published: 23 July 2014; BMJ 349 doi:10.1136/bmj.g4517
- Editorial Published: 28 September 2016; BMJ 354 doi:10.1136/bmj.i5187
- Coca-Cola’s secret influence on medical and science journalistsBMJ April 05, 2017, 357 j1638; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j1638
- Manufacturer failed to disclose faulty device in rivaroxaban trialBMJ September 28, 2016, 354 i5131; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5131
- Rivaroxaban: can we trust the evidence?BMJ February 03, 2016, 352 i575; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i575
- India’s “health camps”: the drug rep will see you nowBMJ December 02, 2015, 351 h6413; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h6413
- General practice commissioning: in whose interests?BMJ November 11, 2015, 351 h6000; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h6000
- Drug therapy in anticoagulation: which drug for which patient?
- Periprocedural management of patients receiving novel oral anticoagulants
- Novel oral anticoagulants for atrial fibrillation
- Rivaroxaban: can we trust the evidence?
- To Monitor Dabigatran or Not: A Matter of Patient Safety
- Emergency reversal of dabigatran for emergency surgery
- Risk of gastrointestinal bleeding associated with oral anticoagulants: population based retrospective cohort study
- Bleeding complications of targeted oral anticoagulants: what is the risk?
- Novel oral anticoagulants: too good to be true?
- Boehringer Ingelheim withheld safety analyses on new anticoagulant, The BMJ investigation finds
- Concerns over data in key dabigatran trial
- The trouble with dabigatran