Bare metal stents, durable polymer drug eluting stents, and biodegradable polymer drug eluting stents for coronary artery disease: mixed treatment comparison meta-analysisBMJ 2013; 347 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.f6625 (Published 08 November 2013) Cite this as: BMJ 2013;347:f6625
- ResearchDrug eluting and bare metal stents in people with and without diabetes: collaborative network meta-analysisPublished: 31 August 2008; BMJ 337 doi:10.1136/bmj.a1331
- ResearchOutcomes with various drug eluting or bare metal stents in patients with diabetes mellitus: mixed treatment comparison analysis of 22 844 patient years of follow-up from randomised trialsPublished: 10 August 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e5170
- Education And Debate Published: 13 October 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7521.897
- Paper Published: 13 September 1997; BMJ 315 doi:10.1136/bmj.315.7109.629
- Editorial Published: 27 November 2013; BMJ 347 doi:10.1136/bmj.f7091
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: pathogenesis and clinical managementBMJ March 14, 2018, 360 j5492; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5492
- US public health agency is sued over failure to release emails from Coca-ColaBMJ February 28, 2018, 360 k951; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k951
- Trump administration blames foreigners for US’s high drug costsBMJ February 14, 2018, 360 k717; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k717
- The role of robotics in colorectal surgeryBMJ February 12, 2018, 360 j5304; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5304
- Failing health of the United StatesBMJ February 07, 2018, 360 k496; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k496
- Do We Need a Trial of DES Versus CABG Surgery in Diabetic Patients With ACS?
- Very Late Pathological Responses to Cobalt-Chromium Everolimus-Eluting, Stainless Steel Sirolimus-Eluting, and Cobalt-Chromium Bare Metal Stents in Humans
- Should We Still Have Bare-Metal Stents Available in Our Catheterization Laboratory?
- Biodegradable Polymer Biolimus-Eluting Stents Versus Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stents in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: Final 5-Year Report From the COMPARE II Trial (Abluminal Biodegradable Polymer Biolimus-Eluting Stent Versus Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stent)
- Optimal duration of dual antiplatelet therapy after acute coronary syndromes and coronary stenting
- Geographical Difference of the Interaction of Sex With Treatment Strategy in Patients With Multivessel Disease and Left Main Disease: A Meta-Analysis From SYNTAX (Synergy Between PCI With Taxus and Cardiac Surgery), PRECOMBAT (Bypass Surgery Versus Angioplasty Using Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in Patients With Left Main Coronary Artery Disease), and BEST (Bypass Surgery and Everolimus-Eluting Stent Implantation in the Treatment of Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease) Randomized Controlled Trials
- Impact of Fluoropolymer-Based Paclitaxel Delivery on Neointimal Proliferation and Vascular Healing: A Comparative Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stent Study in the Familial Hypercholesterolemic Swine Model of Femoral Restenosis
- Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials Comparing Biodegradable Polymer Drug-Eluting Stent to Second-Generation Durable Polymer Drug-Eluting Stents
- 10-Year Clinical Outcome After Randomization to Treatment by Sirolimus- or Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stents
- Comparison of Durable-Polymer Zotarolimus-Eluting and Biodegradable-Polymer Biolimus-Eluting Coronary Stents in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: 3-Year Clinical Outcomes in the Randomized SORT OUT VI Trial
- Does Current Evidence Favor Drug-Eluting Stents Over Bare-Metal Stents for Saphenous Venous Graft Interventions?: Insights From an Updated Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Diagnostic, Therapeutic, and Clinical Trial Conundrum of Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Applicability of the COURAGE, BARI 2D, and FREEDOM Trials to Contemporary Practice
- Interventional Cardiology: Current Status and Future Directions in Coronary Disease and Valvular Heart Disease
- Stent Polymers: Do They Make a Difference?
- Revascularization in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease and Severe Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction: Everolimus-Eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Ultrathin Strut Biodegradable Polymer Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Versus Durable-Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stent for Percutaneous Coronary Revascularization: 2-Year Results of the BIOSCIENCE Trial
- Medical Therapy With Versus Without Revascularization in Stable Patients With Moderate and Severe Ischemia: The Case for Community Equipoise
- Efficacy of Various Percutaneous Interventions for In-Stent Restenosis: Comprehensive Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Final 3-Year Outcome of a Randomized Trial Comparing Second-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents Using Either Biodegradable Polymer or Durable Polymer: NOBORI Biolimus-Eluting Versus XIENCE/PROMUS Everolimus-Eluting Stent Trial
- Revascularization in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease: Everolimus-Eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- 10-Year Mortality Outcome of a Routine Invasive Strategy Versus a Selective Invasive Strategy in Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome: The British Heart Foundation RITA-3 Randomized Trial
- Everolimus Eluting Stents Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus and Multivessel Disease
- Long-Term Safety of Drug-Eluting and Bare-Metal Stents: Evidence From a Comprehensive Network Meta-Analysis
- 6- Versus 24-Month Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Implantation of Drug-Eluting Stents in Patients Nonresistant to Aspirin: The Randomized, Multicenter ITALIC Trial
- Left Main Revascularization: Reality Versus the Real World
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Biodegradable-Polymer Biolimus-Eluting Stents: Main Results of the Basel Stent Kosten-Effektivitats Trial-PROspective Validation Examination II (BASKET-PROVE II), A Randomized, Controlled Noninferiority 2-Year Outcome Trial
- Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Versus Everolimus-Eluting Metallic Stent in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction: 1-Year Results of a Propensity Score Matching Comparison: The BVS-EXAMINATION Study (Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold-A Clinical Evaluation of Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stents in the Treatment of Patients With ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction)
- Response to Letter Regarding Article, "Outcomes With Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Versus Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus: Can Newer Generation Drug-Eluting Stents Bridge the Gap?"
- Outcomes With Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Versus Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Patients With Diabetes Mellitus: Can Newer Generation Drug-Eluting Stents Bridge the Gap?
- Bioabsorbable drug eluting stent: winner or sinner?