Replace clonazepam with an alternative antiepileptic drug to reduce drug misuseBMJ 2012; 345 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e7809 (Published 19 November 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e7809
- Rhiannon England, general practitioner1,
- Neera Dholakia, general practitioner1,
- Emma Tukmachi, general practitioner1,
- Theresa Murphy De Souza, general practitioner1,
- Bronwen Moss, general practitioner1,
- Shazia Ovaisi, general practitioner1
- 1Holloway Prison, London N7, UK
As a group of GPs who work in a women’s prison we welcome the series on prison medicine.1 We want to raise a matter that has profound implications for prison care and for primary care prescribing—the widespread misuse of prescription drugs obtained from GPs and drug services.
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial