Endgames Anatomy quiz
Oblique radiograph of the normal lumbar spineBMJ 2012; 345 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e7564 (Published 09 November 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e7564
View Full Text
- Himanshu Sharma, consultant orthopaedic spinal surgeon1,
- Julia Park, general practitioner trainee year 12,
- Daniel Benson, medical student3
- 1Spinal Unit, Derriford Hospital, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Plymouth PL6 8DH, UK
- 2Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Western Infirmary, Glasgow, UKA3
- 3Glasgow University, Glasgow
- Correspondence to: H Sharma
Identify the structures labelled A-F in this oblique radiograph of the normal lumbar spine⇓.
This is …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial