- Manroop Bains, final year medical student1,
- Hazel Agombar, senior smoking cessation adviser2,
- Emily Clarke, specialty doctor2,
- Rajul Patel, consultant physician2
- 1University of Southampton, Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK
- 2Solent Trust, Adelaide Hospital, Western Community Hospital Campus, Southampton SO16 4XE, UK
Little has changed since Borland’s editorial on the regulation of electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) last year.1 A recent interchange between a staff member and a patient regarding electronic smoking on hospital premises identified a lack of coherent local guidance.
This prompted us to contact …