Letters Accidental mushroom poisoning

If in doubt, don’t eat it

BMJ 2012; 345 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.e6391 (Published 24 September 2012) Cite this as: BMJ 2012;345:e6391
  1. Duncan Mackay, environmental adviser1
  1. 1Twyford, Berkshire RG10 9PT, UK
  1. duncan.mackay1{at}btinternet.com

Anyone who wishes to pick mushrooms must learn to accurately identify the edible ones. If in doubt, don’t eat it. I was coached in my identification skills by members …

View Full Text

Sign in

Log in through your institution

Free trial

Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial

Subscribe