Authors’ reply to Petros and colleaguesBMJ 2011; 343 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d7542 (Published 22 November 2011) Cite this as: BMJ 2011;343:d7542
- Rupert Pearse, reader1,
- Peter Holt, clinical lecturer2,
- Michael Grocott, professor3
- 1Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary’s University of London EC1M 6BQ, UK
- 2Department of Outcomes Research, Vascular Institute, St George’s Hospital, London, UK
- 3University of Southampton, Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK
Perioperative medicine has many interesting areas of development. We did not try to cover all of them in detail but to give an overview of the most promising treatments.
We agree that the evidence base for …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial