Two important pointsBMJ 2010; 341 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.c5454 (Published 05 October 2010) Cite this as: BMJ 2010;341:c5454
- D Rowen, research fellow ,
- J Carlton, research associate,
- J E Brazier, professor of health economics,
- B Mulhern, research associate,
- S Palfreyman, research nurse/honorary lecturer,
- K Stevens, research fellow,
- A Tsuchiya, reader in economics and health economics
- 1Health Economics and Decision Science, School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S1 4DA, UK
The new Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidance on patient reported outcome measures (PROMs)1 2 will affect the use of PROMs in clinical trials and thus the evidence available to licensing and reimbursement authorities worldwide.
We have two comments. Firstly, the guidance …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial