MinervaBMJ 2009; 338 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.b430 (Published 03 February 2009) Cite this as: BMJ 2009;338:b430
- Masashi Munemoto, consultant1,
- Mana Yahiro, consultant1,
- Hideki Kawanishi, director2,
- Hiroshi Nonoguchi, associate professor1,
- Takeshi Nakanishi, professor1
- 1Division of Kidney and Dialysis, department of Internal Medicine, Hyogo College of Medicine, Nishinomiya, Hyogo, 663-8501, Japan
- 2Artificial Organs and Surgery, Tsuchiya General Hospital, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, 730-8655, Japan.
A 49 year old man was admitted with abdominal distension and a tumour. He had undergone haemodialysis for the previous two years …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial