Association of deprivation, ethnicity, and sex with quality indicators for diabetes: population based survey of 53 000 patients in primary careBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1267 (Published 25 November 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:1267
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.0-e
- Editorial Published: 28 June 2007; BMJ 334 doi:10.1136/bmj.39251.660127.AD
- Primary Care Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1269
- PRIMARY CARECommentary: Socioeconomic inequalities in indicator scores for diabetes: poor quality or poor measures?Published: 17 November 2004; BMJ doi:10.1136/bmj.38285.603692.7C published ahead of print
- ResearchEffect of the quality and outcomes framework on diabetes care in the United Kingdom: retrospective cohort studyPublished: 27 May 2009; BMJ 338 doi:10.1136/bmj.b1870
- Exams are eroding anaesthetic trainees’ work-life balance, college warnsBMJ December 15, 2017, 359 j5844; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5844
- Psychiatrist who saw patients after being told to stop practising is struck offBMJ December 15, 2017, 359 j5846; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5846
- NHS publishes estimates of avoidable deaths in hospitalsBMJ December 14, 2017, 359 j5831; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5831
- NHS will need 190 000 more doctors unless productivity improves, workforce plan warnsBMJ December 14, 2017, 359 j5791; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5791
- GMC cuts junior doctors’ registration feesBMJ December 14, 2017, 359 j5809; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5809
- A novel ecological methodology for constructing ethnic-majority life tables in the absence of individual ethnicity information
- Ethnic differences in primary care management of diabetes and cardiovascular disease in people with serious mental illness
- Determinants of Quality in Diabetes Care Process: The population-based Torino Study
- Effect of the quality and outcomes framework on diabetes care in the United Kingdom: retrospective cohort study
- Comorbidity, healthcare utilisation and process of care measures in patients with congenital heart disease in the UK: cross-sectional, population-based study with case-control analysis
- Influence of Patients' Socioeconomic Status on Clinical Management Decisions: A Qualitative Study
- Measuring performance and missing the point?
- "Damm Sokkor": Factors Associated With the Quality of Care of Patients With Diabetes: A study in primary care in Tunisia
- Performance measurement and equity
- Quality of Diabetes Care in the Middle- and High-Income Group Populace: The Delhi Diabetes Community (DEDICOM) survey.
- Deprivation and quality of primary care services: evidence for persistence of the inverse care law from the UK Quality and Outcomes Framework.
- Socioeconomic inequalities in indicator scores for diabetes: poor quality or poor measures?