Olfactory detection of human bladder cancer by dogs: proof of principle studyBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7468.712 (Published 23 September 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:712
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 23 September 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7468.0
- Editor's Choice Published: 23 September 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7468.0-h
- Letter Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1286-b
- Review Published: 24 November 2005; BMJ 331 doi:10.1136/bmj.331.7527.1278
- Letter Published: 25 November 2004; BMJ 329 doi:10.1136/bmj.329.7477.1286
- ResearchUsing a dog’s superior olfactory sensitivity to identify Clostridium difficile in stools and patients: proof of principle studyPublished: 13 December 2012; BMJ 345 doi:10.1136/bmj.e7396
- Generics have a chequered recent historyBMJ December 05, 2016, 355 i6527; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6527
- An older man with thoracic back painBMJ November 23, 2016, 355 i5786; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5786
- Potential role for BCG in treatment of autoimmune diseasesBMJ November 21, 2016, 355 i6091; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6091
- Risks of duloxetine for stress incontinence outweigh benefits, say researchersBMJ November 15, 2016, 355 i6103; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i6103
- HaematospermiaBMJ November 10, 2016, 355 i5124; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5124
- Should we add smells in simulation training? A systematic review of smells in healthcare-related simulation training
- Synthetic biology devices for in vitro and in vivo diagnostics
- An overview of parasite-induced behavioral alterations - and some lessons from bats
- Using a dog's superior olfactory sensitivity to identify Clostridium difficile in stools and patients: proof of principle study
- Thinking Outside the Box About Screening for Ovarian Cancer: The Nose Knows!
- Generation of gaseous sulfur-containing compounds in tumour tissue and suppression of gas diffusion as an antitumour treatment
- Lung cancer detection by canine scent: will there be a lab in the lab?
- Colorectal cancer screening with odour material by canine scent detection
- Individual and gender fingerprints in human body odour
- Is it time to ban dogs as household pets?
- Olfactory detection of human bladder cancer by dogs: Cause or association?
- Olfactory detection of human bladder cancer by dogs: Another cancer detected by "pet scan"
- Hit parade
- Teaching dogs new tricks