Fine needle aspiration of hepatic colorectal metastases: Authors' replyBMJ 2004; 329 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.329.7460.290-c (Published 29 July 2004) Cite this as: BMJ 2004;329:290
- M S Metcalfe, visiting surgeon,
- F H G Bridgewater, consultant surgeon,
- E J Mullin, research registrar,
- G J Maddern, professor of surgery (Lisa.Leopardi@nwahs.sa.go)
- University of Adelaide Department of Surgery, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville, SA 5011, Australia
EDITOR—We are delighted to have provoked such a lively debate with our article. The only weakness anticipated in advance of publication was that it perhaps represented rather “old news.” It is gratifying then to find that its message merited vigorous reiteration.
In response to the specific points of Sanz and del Valle, laparoscopic …