Dietary fat intake and risk of stroke: Authors' replyBMJ 2003; 327 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.327.7427.1348-c (Published 04 December 2003) Cite this as: BMJ 2003;327:1348
- Ka He, research associate1 (email@example.com),
- Walter C Willett, professor2,
- Alberto Ascherio, associate professor, professor2
- 1Northwestern University School of Medicine, Department of Preventive Medicine, 680 North Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1102, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
- 2Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Nutrition and Epidemiology, 665 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
EDITOR—We agree with Epstein that the association between serum cholesterol concentration and the various subtypes of ischaemic stroke may differ. Unfortunately, we do not have enough data to allow us further to study the subtypes of ischaemic stroke in this cohort.
Any possible association between dietary fat and stroke could …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial