Scope of EPOC is clarifiedBMJ 2003; 327 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.327.7406.106 (Published 10 July 2003) Cite this as: BMJ 2003;327:106
- Laura M McAuley, review group coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Jeremy Grimshaw, senior scientist,
- Merrick Zwarenstein, director
- Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group, Institute of Population Health, University of Ottawa, 1 Stewart Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1N 6N5
- Clinical Epidemiology Programme, Ottawa Health Research Institute, Ottawa Hospital, Civic Site, 1049 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1Y 4E9
EDITOR–Øvretveit and Gustafson say that the Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group (EPOC,www.epoc/uottawa.ca)has developed methods to assessobservational studies.1 This is incorrect, and we here clarify the group's scope.
The group reviews interventions designed to improve professional …