Relation of childhood gastrointestinal disorders to autism: nested case-control study using data from the UK General Practice Research DatabaseBMJ 2002; 325 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.325.7361.419 (Published 24 August 2002) Cite this as: BMJ 2002;325:419
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 24 August 2002; BMJ 325 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7361.0/e
- Editor's Choice Published: 24 August 2002; BMJ 325 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7361.0/i
- Editorial Published: 06 January 2011; BMJ 342 doi:10.1136/bmj.c7452
- A new indemnity scheme for GPsBMJ October 20, 2017, 359 j4886; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j4886
- Minister blames doctors for adverse reactions to mesh implantsBMJ October 20, 2017, 359 j4889; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j4889
- How much is too much medicine?BMJ October 20, 2017, 359 j4863; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j4863
- Private sector needs extensive reform to protect patients, says think tankBMJ October 20, 2017, 359 j4888; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j4888
- Northern Irish GPs warn patients that workforce crisis may mean turning them awayBMJ October 20, 2017, 359 j4885; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j4885
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Meta-analysis
- Prevalence and incidence rates of autism in the UK: time trend from 2004-2010 in children aged 8 years
- Complementary, Holistic, and Integrative Medicine: Autism Spectrum Disorder and Gluten- and Casein-Free Diet
- Vaccine refusal and the endgame: walking the last mile first
- Gastrointestinal Conditions in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Developing a Research Agenda
- Wakefield's article linking MMR vaccine and autism was fraudulent
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders in Individuals With ASDs: A Consensus Report
- Recommendations for Evaluation and Treatment of Common Gastrointestinal Problems in Children With ASDs
- Incidence of Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Children With Autism: A Population-Based Study
- The early stool patterns of young children with autistic spectrum disorder
- Distinct Genetic Risk Based on Association of MET in Families With Co-occurring Autism and Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Absence of urinary opioid peptides in children with autism
- Management of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Thimerosal Exposure in Infants and Developmental Disorders: A Retrospective Cohort Study in the United Kingdom Does Not Support a Causal Association
- Age at First Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccination in Children With Autism and School-Matched Control Subjects: A Population-Based Study in Metropolitan Atlanta
- Association of Chronic GI Symptoms with Autism: Is it Real?
- MMR vaccine - how effective and how safe?
- Autism and Gastrointestinal Disease: Is There an Association?
- Autism: Is It Related to GI Disease?