Relation of childhood gastrointestinal disorders to autism: nested case-control study using data from the UK General Practice Research DatabaseBMJ 2002; 325 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.325.7361.419 (Published 24 August 2002) Cite this as: BMJ 2002;325:419
- This Week In The BMJ Published: 24 August 2002; BMJ 325 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7361.0/e
- Editor's Choice Published: 24 August 2002; BMJ 325 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7361.0/i
- Editorial Published: 06 January 2011; BMJ 342 doi:10.1136/bmj.c7452
- Association of Surgeons in Training responds to GMC erasure caseBMJ January 19, 2018, 360 k224; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k224
- Chronic hip painBMJ January 19, 2018, 360 j5882; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5882
- Development and validation of outcome prediction models for aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage: the SAHIT multinational cohort studyBMJ January 18, 2018, 360 j5745; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5745
- Concerns about composite reference standards in diagnostic researchBMJ January 18, 2018, 360 j5779; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5779
- Management of incidental adrenal tumoursBMJ January 18, 2018, 360 j5674; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j5674
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Meta-analysis
- Prevalence and incidence rates of autism in the UK: time trend from 2004-2010 in children aged 8 years
- Complementary, Holistic, and Integrative Medicine: Autism Spectrum Disorder and Gluten- and Casein-Free Diet
- Vaccine refusal and the endgame: walking the last mile first
- Gastrointestinal Conditions in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Developing a Research Agenda
- Wakefield's article linking MMR vaccine and autism was fraudulent
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders in Individuals With ASDs: A Consensus Report
- Recommendations for Evaluation and Treatment of Common Gastrointestinal Problems in Children With ASDs
- Incidence of Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Children With Autism: A Population-Based Study
- The early stool patterns of young children with autistic spectrum disorder
- Distinct Genetic Risk Based on Association of MET in Families With Co-occurring Autism and Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Absence of urinary opioid peptides in children with autism
- Management of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Thimerosal Exposure in Infants and Developmental Disorders: A Retrospective Cohort Study in the United Kingdom Does Not Support a Causal Association
- Age at First Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccination in Children With Autism and School-Matched Control Subjects: A Population-Based Study in Metropolitan Atlanta
- Association of Chronic GI Symptoms with Autism: Is it Real?
- MMR vaccine - how effective and how safe?
- Autism and Gastrointestinal Disease: Is There an Association?
- Autism: Is It Related to GI Disease?