Spirit of collaboration needs fosteringBMJ 2001; 323 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.323.7305.167/a (Published 21 July 2001) Cite this as: BMJ 2001;323:167
- Fiona Woods ([email protected]), director,
- Peter Golightly, director,
- Anne Lee, principal pharmacist,
- Simon Wills, head
- Welsh Medicines Information Centre, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff CF14 4XW
- Trent Regional Medicines Information Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester LE1 5WW
- Area Medicines Information Centre, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, 84 Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF
- Wessex Drug and Medicines Information Centre, Mailpoint 40, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton SO16 6YD
EDITOR—Brassey et al in their paper describe the ATTRACT project in Wales, which received 193 queries from general practitioners in a period of 13 months.1 Many of these entailed therapeutics. But we regret Brassey et al's apparent lack of awareness of the United Kingdom Medicines Information service.
Medicines Information, formerly Drug Information, began in 1966. Most general hospitals in the United Kingdom have a centre, receiving enquiries from healthcare professionals in both primary and secondary care on all aspects of …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial