Cancer patients should be offered semen cryopreservationBMJ 1999; 318 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.318.7197.1556 (Published 05 June 1999) Cite this as: BMJ 1999;318:1556
- Amir Lass, Consultant gynaecologist (email@example.com),
- Naim Abusheikha, Consultant gynaecologist.,
- Fidelis Akagbosu, Consultant gynaecologist.,
- Peter Brinsden, Medical director.
- Bourn Hall Clinic, Cambridge CB3 7TR
EDITOR—M⊘ller and Skakkebæk have confirmed the association between male subfertility and subsequent testicular cancer.1 We and others have shown that men with malignant disease, and especially with testicular cancer, have reduced sperm quality at the time of diagnosis of their illness.2–4 Further deterioration occurs due to the …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial