Career Focus


BMJ 1998; 317 doi: (Published 26 September 1998) Cite this as: BMJ 1998;317:S3-7162

Doctors and dentists from outside the European Economic Area are ordinarily exempt from the need to obtain a work permit if they are in training, but if the need arises the Department for Education and Employment's website should prove useful ( You can download guidance notes and the necessary application forms there, though it is not yet possible to return them electronically.

View Abstract