Oropharyngeal blood blisters are known as angina bullosa haemorrhagica

BMJ 1997; 314 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.314.7094.1625 (Published 31 May 1997) Cite this as: BMJ 1997;314:1625
  1. John Gibson, Clinical lecturera
  1. a University of Glasgow, Glasgow G2 3JZ

    Editor—Stephen Price and T B Hassan comment on a patient with a sizeable palatal haematoma; eating confectionery does not usually lead to this degree of oral mucosal trauma.1 The condition is known as angina bullosa haemorrhagica, a term first …

    View Full Text

    Sign in

    Log in through your institution