Neuroscience on the internetBMJ 1995; 310 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.310.6995.1675b (Published 24 June 1995) Cite this as: BMJ 1995;310:1675
- David Nicholl (email@example.com),
- Adrian Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- David Davies (email@example.com)
- Neurology research registrar Professor of neurology Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Medical School, Birmingham University, Birmingham B15 2TT
- Research fellow in computer based teaching Department of Physiology, Medical School, Birmingham University
EDITOR,—We were interested to read the recent articles on the worldwide web.123 We recently set up what we believe are the first British pages on the worldwide web devoted to the neurosciences (http://medweb.bham.ac.uk/clinneuro.html). We have several aims.
Firstly, the pages will help all doctors with an interest in neurology to access relevant material on the worldwide web. Secondly, they will serve …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days.
Sign up for a free trial