- Describe the pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis of diabetes and its complications
- Evaluate the management options for adults newly diagnosed with diabetes (Type 1 or 2, gestational, or secondary diabetes)
- Understand the importance of lifestyle modifications in the prevention of diabetes and its complications
- Understand the importance of and learn effective management of obesity
- Apply national and international guidelines and evidence to the practice of diabetes care in India
- Understand the use of drugs, insulin and other management options
We are delighted to announce that the Six Months Certification Course in Diabetes, jointly conducted by BMJ & Fortis C-DOC, is now recognized by the Royal College of Physicians (RCP).
The RCP partnership ensures that the course offers a tremendous value addition to all its participants by bringing three reputed names in medical education together - BMJ, Fortis C-DOC, and RCP, London.
More details can be viewed on the course website, Education India.
Admissions are open now and you can register here.
Online and supplemented by 3 contact programs at the Fortis C-DOC Hospital, New Delhi.
Comprehensive - spanning theory, assessment, and hands-on training
Developed by national and international experts
Interactive: 6 high quality interactive units with videos (basic, intermediate and advanced)
Dr. Prof Anoop Misra
Chairman, Fortis-C-DOC Centre of Excellence for Diabetes, Metabolic Diseases and Endocrinology
Chairman, National Diabetes, Obesity and Cholesterol Foundation (N-DOC)
Director, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, Diabetes Foundation (India) (DFI)
Dr Dean Jenkins
Medical Education Adviser, BMJ
Editor-at-large, BMJ Case Reports
Co-founder BMJ OnExamination
MBBS graduates or post graduates in any speciality registered with Medical Council of India(MCI) or any of the state medical councils.
For further information around fee structure, course duration, course structure, please do reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9650264443 / +91-120-4345733 – 38.
You can also visit our website www.educationindia.bmj.com.
This year, BMJ Awards South Asia brings to you ten categories. We present to you a diverse and egalitarian mix of categories spanning healthcare quality, medical education, technological innovation and research, and clinical excellence.
We hope the winners and finalists of these categories will demonstrate true potential to influence change and improve health outcomes in South Asia.