The BMJ Technology Assessment Group is one of the 9 Centres of Excellence for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) commissioned by the Department of Health National Institute for Health Research (NIHR).
In this role we conduct independent scientific research to evaluate health technologies for the National Health Service (NHS).
- We specialise in evidence synthesis and modelling to help healthcare policy makers make informed decisions.
- Our areas of expertise include meta-analysis of unbiased clinical data, economic modelling and budget impact analysis.
- We give an interpretation of research and its application to clinical practice.
Find out more
If you would like to understand if BMJ Technology Assessment Group is right for your practice or institution, please contact us:
- BMJ Technology Assessment Group
London WC1H 9JR
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/BMJ_TAG