- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Subscription pricing 2013
Customers based in the USA must pay in US Dollars. Customers based in the Eurozone, whose currency is the Euro must pay in Euros. Payments by customers outside the USA and the Eurozone must be in Sterling.
The 2013 subscription prices for all BMJ Group products are available here.
BMJ personal subscriptions 2013
Download the personal subscription prices as a PDF.
BMJ institutional subscriptions 2013
For institutional access and 2013 pricing please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal; institutional online only subscriptions
All subscribers to the online only journal in the UK and other EC countries must add 20% to the quoted rate, unless those outside the UK provide a VAT registration number.
Institutional print only and Personal print subscriptions (personal includes online at no extra cost)
VAT must be added to the quoted price for: Belgium 6%, Italy 4%, Ireland 9% (local rates), France 19.6%, Germany 7%, Greece 6.5%, Spain 4%, Sweden 6%, Netherlands 6%, unless a VAT registration number can be provided. UK and all other EC countries have no VAT charge on the PRINT only product.
For institutional print pricing please contact the customer service team