- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Please set out your title page in the following way:
|Psychological complications after stillbirth--influence of memories and immediate management: population based study||Title If article describes a study please include the study design|
|Ingela Radestad, Gunnar Steineck, C Nordin, B Sjogren||Authors’ names Separate with commas. No full stops after initials. If there is a very large number of authors we may suggest that they form a group whose name will appear in the article byline.|
|Centre for Caring Sciences, Karolinska Institute, S-171 76 Stockholm, Sweden Ingela Radestad midwife Unit of Cancer Epidemiology, Radiumhemmet, Karolinska Institute Gunnar Steinbeck associate professor Department of Womens Health, Karolinska Institute B Sjogren associate professor Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden C Nordin associate professor||Address for each author Separate each part of address with a comma (don't use a separate line for each part) Please include postcodes Authors' names and positions Use same style of name as below title Please give one job position for each author, (under the relevant address) on separate line from author's name|
|Correspondence to: I Radestad iradestad@.......||Corresponding author Give full address of corresponding author only if different from that already given for that author (for example, if he or she has moved). Also give email address here|