- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Susan Mayor works as a freelance medical journalist, editor, and trainer in communications. In this capacity, she has been paid, and continues to be paid, by a wide range of organisations for providing these skills on a professional basis. These include: NHS organisations, including NHS Choices, NHS Kidney Care, and others; publishers, including the BMJ group, the Lancet group, Sherborne Gibbs and others; professional organisations, including the Society for Acute Medicine, NCEPOD and others; charities and patients’ organisations, including Breast Cancer Care, the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and others; pharmaceutical companies, including AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ferring, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi-Aventis, Servier, Roche, and others; and communications agencies, including Burson Marsteller, Chandler Chicco, Cohn and Wolfe, Edelman Ogilvy, Red Door, Ruder Finn, and others. She has no stock options or shares in any pharmaceutical or healthcare companies, however she invests in a personal pension, which may invest in these types of companies. She is managing director of Susan Mayor Limited, the company name under which she provides medical writing and communications services.