- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Juliet is a web editor and the blogs editor at the BMJ. She started at the BMJ as the editorial intern. She has completed an MA in Publishing at University College London. Her research interest and thesis are in Open Access Publishing. She has an undergraduate degree in History and French at University College London, and she spent a year studying History at the Sorbonne University in Paris. During her studies she has gained experience working on short projects as a research assistant and working for Wiley.
Have you in the past five years accepted the following from an organisation that may in any way gain or lose financially from the publication of papers in the BMJ?
Reimbursement for attending a symposium?
A fee for speaking?
A fee for organising education?
Funds for research?
Funds for a member of staff?
Fees for consulting?
Have you in the past five years been employed by any organisation that may in any way gain or lose financially from the publication of papers in the BMJ?
Do you hold any stocks or shares in an organisation?
Do you have any other competing financial interests?
I have no competing interests.