- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
BMJ in India
The BMJ launched an India edition of bmj.com in February 2013. More than 40 000 users visit bmj.com from India every month and our India edition aims to highlight articles that are most relevant to them.
The BMJ will be publishing more articles aimed at Indian readers. Our news editor, Annabel Ferriman, will be commissioning more Indian news, with our correspondents in India writing up the latest stories. The BMJ’s deputy magazine editor, Richard Hurley, has taken on the additional role of India features and comment editor and will be commissioning comment articles that prioritise Indian healthcare issues. We have also recruited Anita Jain to the position of India editor focusing on research. Anita is based in Mumbai and will guide the development of our editorial output for Indian readers.
BMJ Group has had staff based in India since 2008 when Prashant Mishra was appointed country manager for India. Prashant is in charge of driving BMJ Group business in the region and since he joined us the sales and marketing team in India has grown to 14 people. The majority of these staff members work from one of two offices—one in Noida and the other in Mumbai.
If you are interested in subscription opportunities in India please contact:
Phone no: +91-120-4797092
News, features, and blogs for India
We publish high quality journalism aimed at doctors in India, and we welcome pitches for articles from doctors and journalists. Please contact Annabel Ferriman (AFerriman@bmj.com) about news stories and Richard Hurley (RHurley@bmj.com) about feature and comment articles to discuss your idea. Please contact Juliet Dobson (JDobson@bmj.com) about blogs.